Re: Bluetooth sound and KNotify

On Monday 29 June 2015 10:58:48 newbeewan@nativobject.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some bluetooth speaker paired with my laptop [debian Jessie +
> testing].
>
> When my bluetooth speakers are usable, all works well, but when I'm too far
> or if there are off, knotify crash and I can't change the sound
> configuration in the systemsettings center, it also crash...
>
> Is there any solution to avoid that and having my bluetooth configuration
> working when my bluetooth speakers are usable and au fallback to internal
> speakers when there are not ?

Hi Mourad!

I think you should really get in touch with upstream to see how to solve this.
I hardly doubt this is a debian-only issue.

Good luck!

--
16: De quien es Internet
    * De DIOS dado que todas las cosas del mundo le pertenecen

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/