Plasma 5 and KDE Frameworks are coming to unstable

Hello!

Maxy uploads packages to unstable like crazy.

plasma-framework and frameworkintegration meta packages are installable
since today.

I also have kdepim from experimental installed. It works.

I also used dolphin from experimental and some other stuff like kmix from
experimental since time time.

When I consider the speed in which Maxy uploads packages, I think it will
not be very long till a full Plasma 5 is available.

Thank you, Maximilian.

Ciao,
--
Martin