Bluetooth sound and KNotify

Hi,

I have some bluetooth speaker paired with my laptop [debian Jessie + testing].

When my bluetooth speakers are usable, all works well, but when I'm too far or if there are off, knotify crash and I can't change the sound configuration in the systemsettings center, it also crash...

Is there any solution to avoid that and having my bluetooth configuration working when my bluetooth speakers are usable and au fallback to internal speakers when there are not ?

Regards

Mourad