Re: [wheezy] Icon Editor For KDE ?

On 16/06/15 19:03, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
On Sunday 14 June 2015 11:43:37 Alex DEKKER wrote:
Looking through /usr/share/kde4/apps/*/icons it seems that, er, perhaps
PNG is the dominant icon format after all. Obviously the number of PNG
files on disk is more than SVG because there are renderings for each size:
Actually no, those are built from SVGs. The idea here is to speed up the
drawing process (If I am guessing properly).

It would certainly make sense to me to ship vector icons in the package and render them to a raster format at install or first-run time, but every icon in /usr/share/kde4/apps/ is "owned" by a package according to dpkg -S so I think they're just distributed as PNG.

alexd