Re: Milou in Experimental

Am Sonntag, 14. Juni 2015, 14:33:00 schrieb Lorenzo Bettini:

> On 13/06/2015 12:42, Volker Wysk wrote:

> >> I think that the corresponding Plasmoid is called simply "Search".

> > Thanx, but I don't have this either.

> So you installed milou packages but you don't see any widget that

> contains "Search"?

Yes, I've inspected the available widgets ("add widget" in English), but I couldn't find anything that looks like it provides for search.

But there is /usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/org.kde.milou/metadata.desktop, in the "milou" package, which starts with the following. It seems like it doesn't have any effect:

[Desktop Entry]

Name=Search

I think, I'll have to be more patient, and wait for milou (and other KDE packages) to enter Sid. After all, it's called "experimental"...

Bye,
Volker