Re: Milou in Experimental

On 14 June 2015 at 15:33, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
On 13/06/2015 12:42, Volker Wysk wrote:
> Am Samstag, 13. Juni 2015, 11:05:52 schrieb Lorenzo Bettini:
>
>> On 12/06/2015 21:30, Volker Wysk wrote:
>
>> > Hi!
>

>> > I just want to notice, that I have found Milou in Experimental, but it
>
>> > doesn't work for me. There doesn't appear any plasmoid named "milou" in
>
>> > the "add plasmoid" (Miniprogramme hinzufügen) list.
>

>> Hi
>

>> I think that the corresponding Plasmoid is called simply "Search".
>

> Thanx, but I don't have this either.

So you installed milou packages but you don't see any widget that
contains "Search"?

I don't think that Milou works on plasma 4 and needs the full plasma 5 desktop.

We'll have to still wait for some time to get all the plasma 5 packages to experimental. They are waiting for approval in the NEW queue (https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html).