Re: [jessie] Application manager thinks no network is available

Marco Valli wrote, On 07/06/15 11:07:
In data domenica 7 giugno 2015 10:45:09, baldyeti ha scritto:
Can someone suggest what might cause this ?

Your /etc/network/interfaces, i suppose.
ciao!

Erh, that is bit too short for me to comprehend, Marco!
Yes, I have an /etc/network/interfaces to configure eth0
with a static address. This seems to work fine. Perhaps
it interferes with "network manager" which I have no use for;
what is the interaction with SW updates ?