PowerDevil critical battery level issue on Jessie

Hello list!

I'm using Jessie for a while and there is a bug that remains on my KDE install. As we are close to the release of Jessie, I just would like to check if this is yet another user error or a bug in the software for a particular hardware that I could be more than happy to help diagnose/fix.

I have a Lenovo G40-70 notebook with Intel i7. The PoweDevil battery manager works fine for most of tasks, except for the execution of the action when power is in the level "critical". As this notebook has a small battery life (2,5 ~ 3hrs), I tend to loose work because it just drain all battery before I notice, and without any KDE notification. The configured action is to hibernate, but none of them work. The baterry monitor icon shows the battery level small, with a RED color, but the action is not executed. In the power management settings, I also checked that there should be a message for the low battery event, but that also seems to don't work.

Any help on this issue, like how to build the packages to allow debugging of powerdevil, or any hint on how can I fix this will be very appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Ronoaldo Pereira