From:  "Volker Wysk";<verteiler@volker-wysk.de>;
Date:  Thu, Dec 18, 2014 04:55 AM
To:  "debian-kde"<debian-kde@lists.debian.org>;
Subject:  Where is Milou?
//
//Hi!
//
//I've read in the magazine Linux User 8/2014 about KDE's newer semantic search
//with Baloo and Milou. However, Milou seems to be missing in Debian. I have a
//Sid installation of KDE 4.14.2.
//
//Searching the web doesn't reveal much. In the article, they write that most
//Linux distributions include Milou. Not so Debian?
//
//Thnx
//Volker