Re: Little problem with Kde

Hi,
Not the same behaviour here : computer and akonadi close fast.
However I remember some closing problems in akonadi in the past. What kde
version are you running ?
Which startup system (sysvinit, upstart, systemd) ?
How it works if you try to stop your computer from a fresh  test account ?

--
Xavier Brochard
xavier@alternatif.org