Re: Autostart fails on login, Leave is inoperable

On Thursday 23 October 2014 15:34:07 Keian Rao Eng Haau wrote:
> I'm barely knowledgeable in Debian, but I can see that segmentation faults
> are happening in ksplashx and nacl_helper_bootstrap. You might want to see
> if you can reinstall those, or maybe there's some sort of problem like
> compatibility (wrong package installed for your system)?

debcheck might help here, also check for hardware errors.

We are not seeing those segfaults in other users, so you either have a quite
particular setup or hardware problems.

--
Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups
-- alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/