Re: Thank you!

the same from my site - many thanks :-)

http://kailiveonline.wordpress.com/

Ritesh Raj Sarraf schrieb:
Same sentiment here. Thank you Debian KDE Team.

On Thursday 16 October 2014 08:34 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Thank you, all members of Debian Qt/KDE team.

Thanks to you we have an up-to-date 4.14 (yeah, I know there is 4.14.2 since a
few days, but hey) + 4.11 and also up-to-date applications like Digikam 4.4
that Pino just uploaded (okay, KMyMoney 4.7 just got released).

I appreciate it.

I even just found out we have the fine grained baloo kcm config module in:

kde-config-baloo-advanced

(wow, and it is nice :)

Jessie will be quite fine KDE/Plasma-wise and I am happy about that.

Thanks,