Re: Rebuild of QtCreator for Qt5.3.2?

Am Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014, 12:08:34 schrieb Kevin Krammer:
> On Wednesday, 2014-10-01, 11:40:26, Ottmar Deibert wrote:

> > > Good for testing :)
> > >
> > > Doesn't help me though, Qt libs in Unstable are 5.3.2
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Kevin
> > >
> >   I am using QTlibs 5.3.2 without any probs!
>
> Interesting, I get this, when I open a project or when I have completed the
> new project wizard:
>
> Cannot mix incompatible Qt library (version 0x50302) with this library
> (version 0x50301)
> [1]    19277 abort (core dumped)  qtcreator
>
> All the plugins are 3.2.1, QtCore is libQt5Core.so.5.3.2
>
> Hence my assumption that QtCreator is running with the 5.3.2 library and can
> no longer load its 5.3.1 plugins.
>
> Cheers,
> Kevin

I have just tested it again and foud no problems with QT.

The only problem i have since a couple of weeks is:
when starting the QTCreator the cursor shows up as a black rectangle an
reasonable input is not possible. I first have to press the keys "insertion"
and "right" to bring it in a right shape.
It's enervating...

Cheers,
Ottmar