sftp no longer supported by Konqueror?

Hi

I have set up dynamic DNS (via dnsdynamic.org), and configured port forwarding for SSH in my router. Everything worked fine. I was able to log in with the SFTP protocol and konqueror, and transfer files. The dynamic address of my machine sftp://vwysk.dnsdynamic.net.

But now I get an error message. First, I get this in konqueror:

--------snip--------------------------------------------------------------

The requested operation could not be completed

Improperly Formatted URL

Details of the Request:

Protocol: sftp

Date and Time: Saturday 30 August 2014 18:49

Additional Information: sftp://vwysk.dnsdynamic.net

The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that you entered was not properly formatted. The format of a URL is generally as follows:

protocol://user:password@www.example.org:port/folder/filename.extension?query=value

Possible Solutions:

Double-check that you have entered the correct location and try again.

------snip------------------------------------------------------------

When I load the page again, the message changes. It becomes:

--------snip-------------------------------------------------------------

The requested operation could not be completed

Unsupported Protocol sftp

Details of the Request:

Protocol: sftp

Date and Time: Saturday 30 August 2014 18:51

Additional Information: sftp

The protocol sftp is not supported by the KDE programs currently installed on this computer.

Possible Causes:

The requested protocol may not be supported.

The versions of the sftp protocol supported by this computer and the server may be incompatible.

Possible Solutions:

You may perform a search on the Internet for a KDE program (called a kioslave or ioslave) which supports this protocol. Places to search include http://kde-apps.org/ and http://freshmeat.net/.

Update your software to the latest version. Your distribution should provide tools to update your software.

Contact your appropriate computer support system, whether the system administrator, or technical support group for further assistance.

Is this a bug in konqueror? I think the URL isn't improperly formatted. I'm using the latest version of konqueror (4.14.0).

In dolphin, it doesn'w work either. I get the message "Invalid protocol".

The console program sftp works.

Greetings,

Volker Wysk