Re: Proxy Problems with last QT update

Am Mittwoch, 6. August 2014, 10:33:38 schrieben Sie:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2014 09:47:55 Werner Mahr wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 5. August 2014, 17:38:11 schrieben Sie:
> > > Hi Werner! Interestingly enough I haven't seen this behaviour on my
> > > proxy-
> > > impaired network. Non the less I'm going to check tomorrow again.
> >
> > For reproducing it's maybe nice to know the setup. My server runs the
> > proxy, dnsmasq, dovecot and leafnode. Mail-, news- and proxyserver and
> > the exception for them are set by hostname.
> >
> > Maybe the most important, it's an IPv6-only setup with static addresses.
> >
> > > I don't know for sure it this is a KDE or Qt bug, but I think the best
> > > way
> > > to solve this will be reverting the change if needed.
> >
> > As konqueror works, I would be it's somewhere in networks initialization
> > code of some kio.
>
> Maxy points me out that you seem to be having proxy problems with non http
> stuff. Are you setting some socks_proxy system-wide?

On konsole only HTTP_PROXY, HTTPS_PROXY and FTP_PROXY (all lowercase, too) are
set.  In KDE network-settings I checked "use for all protocols", so yes there
is a socks_proxy set.

I can check if it changes something if I disable this setting, but it has been
the same setting before the Qt change and it worked. And I'm pretty sure that
exceptions should be also honorred by a socks-proxy.

> By the way, are you subscribed to this list? It's to know if I should CC you
> or not.

CC would be nice.

--
MfG usw.