Mayday on Akonadi

Hello,
The 10 May 2014 i write a bug 747637 titled "  akonadi-server: upgrade to akonadi-12-1-1 does not work so kmail too" with the quality of grave. No maintener answer to this bug, another person Markus Meier show the reason of the disfunction of akonadi-server, but still no maintener answer nor correct the bug. I blocked the update of akonadi-server still today, but it became impossible to maintain this blocking of update. So that now I cannot use any more of kmail or kontact.
Please Maintener can you help me.
Best Regards.
Philippe Merlin