Re: pm-suspend and KDE sleep

Rainer Dorsch wrote on 2014-07-21 13:10:
> For me this solved my problem (replace the ExecStart script with whatever you
> need):
>

> blackbox:~# cat /etc/systemd/system/root-resume.service

I did a dist-upgrade a few days ago and it seems like my on sleep/wake
scripts sitting in /etc/pm/sleep.d/ are now no longer being hit. By
reading your previous post, should I assume now that
/etc/systemd/system/root-resume.service is the new proper way of going
about this from this point forward with systemd?

Thanks!

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net