Re: Bluedevil 2 not working

Le 15/07/2014 15:32, newbeewan@nativobject.net a écrit :
Hi,

I just install bluedevil 2 from experimental.

I have also updated the lastest version of bluez (5.21 from unstable).

I can't make some file transfert and as fast I check, there are no logs...

Is ther any trick to make it work ?

Regards

Mourad

To add some precision, as far I can see, my bluetooth adapter is correctly recognized.

I reset all pairing informations by removing all devices and redo the pairing procedure (which work perfectly...), but nothing better to do something else as transfering file or using PAN...

It is becoming important, because bluez 5 is now in unstable !

Regards

Mourad