Re: pm-suspend and KDE sleep

Rainer Dorsch wrote on 2014-07-15 14:48:
> On #kde irc somebody mentioned that KDE is not using pm-utils anymore, but
> upower instead.

upower                                                      0.9.23-2+b2

> Does suspend/resume work or are the hook scripts in /etc/pm/config.d/ really
> executed?

The act of suspend/resume, and hibernation all work for me. I have
nothing sitting in /etc/pm/config.d, but plenty of stuff in
/etc/pm/sleep.d. The scripts that I have which cause things to happen on
sleep I know are working just fine. However now that I'm thinking about
it I have a feeling some of the on resume events haven't been happening
as of late. I wont be able to test until later tonight to be sure.

Does upower scrape up scripts from elsewhere in etc?

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net