Re: kmail search and email completion problems

Am Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014, 07:56:16 schrieb prad:
> i'm running sid with kmail 4.12.4
>
> everything works well except:
>
> 1. i can't Find Messages because i get
[…]
> 2. email address autocompletion doesn't work from kaddressbook (though
> it does from recent addresses).
[…]

Use KDEPIM SC 4.13 from experimental or wait until it hits unstable. Also
install baloo.

It is unlikely that many bother with Nepomuk anymore as it has been replaced
by baloo:

http://dot.kde.org/2014/02/24/kdes-next-generation-semantic-search

I wouldn't expect Debian Qt/KDE packagers to deal with Nepomuk related bugs /
problems for Debian Jessie/Sid anymore as in my oppinion its wasted energy.

Ciao,