Re: kmail search and email completion problems

Rainer Dorsch wrote:

> Hi Prad,
>
> I am running kmail 4.13.1. and baloo from experimental:

thx for all this info and the idea, rainer!

> That gives best KDE experience ever for me. Search is fast, works nicely,
> and is stable. I have a huge imap account.

kde is running beautifully - possibly the best system i can remember working
on! so i'm keen on trying what you have suggested and appreciate the
detailed instructions!

> I have seen reports though, that some people have data seen data loss(!).

what i will probably do is test it all out on another computer and then try
it on my primary one.

> I think it is not worth to spend time with nepomuk I would suggest either
> wait for baloo to get more widespread test or jump on it now.

ok! i will take your advice because nothing i've tried so far or researched
on the net has solved any of the problems i've been having. i've never used
experimental, so i'm rather keen on exploring new territory!

--
in friendship,
prad