Re: kmail search and email completion problems

On Wed, 18 Jun 2014 08:30:49 -0700
prad <prad@towardsfreedom.com> wrote:

> john Culleton wrote:
>
> > If available consider using the email client
> > Claws Mail. It doesn't use virtuoso, nepomuk
> > or strigi. I switched a few years ago and
> > never looked back.
> >
> thx john!
>
> i've used claws for many years and it is a
> great program indeed.
>
> however, i'm keen on getting kmail to work with
> the goodies it promises.

Then good luck! I consider all versions of KDE
after 3.5 to be seriously flawed and i won't fool
with it any more. I use XFCE for my Gui etc. The
only KDE program I use regularly is Okular.

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press