Re: What's up with the new Network Manager?

Today I dist-upgraded to...

network-manager                                             0.9.8.8-6
plasma-widget-networkmanagement                             0.9.3.3-2

Network Manager again is more or less ignoring wifi access points I've
connected to before. If I manually select an access point I've
associated with before it asks for a password (as if it doesn't know)
and created a new duplicate entry in the list of remembered access
points. Anyone else see this?

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net