Re: Window decorations/qt theme resets to some default after a while of being logged in

Alan Ezust wrote, On 2014-03-24 11:09:
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-36184
>
> But for me, it was consistent - apps using Qt5 ran with a different style
> from my Qt4 apps.  If this is what you are experiencing, double-check that
> you don't have a ~/.kde4 directory and all your kde settings are in ~/.kde.
> Qt5 apps don't look in the right place for style settings if you have a
> .kde4 directory with nothing much in it (bug should be fixed soon).

No ~/.kde4 directory. I do however have a .kderc which seems to be doing
a whole lot of nothing so I've removed it to see if it helps at all.

> Also, I cleaned out some old .gtk-qt-rc files that seemed to be causing
> problems with some of my apps.

Am not seeing anything out of the ordinary here.

Also for what it's worth I'm still having this issue. Thanks.

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net