Re: Automounted NFS shares never timeout

Hello,

i have simillar problem, but with autofs+cifs.

I run commands

umount -l /mnt/smb4/*/*

/etc/init.d/autofs stop

before leaving home and suspending my notebook.

When i forget to run those commands, plasma-desktop and krunner get stuck after resume.

lsof is also stuck.

Ussually, killing desktop and krunner helps.

I was investigating this several times, without success.

One time, i thought, it was caused by ksysguardd.

Libor