Re: How to clean up Kontact calendar mess?

On Tuesday, 2014-01-07, 11:24:40, D. R. Evans wrote:
> Martin Steigerwald said the following at 01/05/2014 11:58 AM :
> > Am Donnerstag, 2. Januar 2014, 12:00:12 schrieb D. R. Evans:
> >> Running 64-bit wheezy.
> >>
> >> I have been trying to import calendars and have ended up with a horrible
> >> mess, and now Kontact won't let me delete (or add) calendars.
> >>
> >> What files do I need to delete or edit in order to get back to a pristine
> >> state (i.e., no calendars) so that I can start again?
> >
> > I suggest trying to delete the resource from akonadiconsole
>
> OK, that seems to have worked (although akonadiconsole doesn't provide an
> option to delete a "resource", only "agents").

Resources are just specialized agents, i.e. agents that provide access to some
data backend.

If you click on a resource agent in Akonadiconsole, you see in its details at
the bottom that "Resource" is one of its capabilities.

Just as a side note, not really relevant to the thread, sorry :)

Cheers,
Kevin