Re: How to clean up Kontact calendar mess?

Stefan Kelemen said the following at 01/03/2014 12:44 AM :
> Hi,
> last time i have a simliar problem, i have deleted all the entrys in
> ~.local/share/akonadi/
>
> but when you try it, pls make a backup

Thank you. I'll see if anyone has any other suggestions. If not, I'll try
that. (My hesitation is only because that will, I assume, cause everything
related to akonadi to disappear, and I'm hesitant to go through another
two-week period of indexing. It was mostly non-intrusive, but still I'd prefer
not to have to do it all again.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR