Re: KMail2 quirks

Hello again,

One more thing I stumbled upon: when adding a new folder to an imap account, I
don't see it afterwards. I tried checking for new mail, closing kmail &
killing the akonadi_imap_resource processes, and searched under local
subscriptions to no avail. I do see the folder under global folder
subscriptions, but I have them disabled and don't want to add them.

Any suggestions how to get kmail to acknowledge the new folder?

Cheers,
  Johannes