Re: Re: nepomuk-core-runtime 'prevents' upgrade of libavutil52 to versions 9.8-1

On Friday 19 July 2013 12:59:25 Pino Toscano wrote:
> If you really want deb-multimedia in your repositories (which I do not
> recommend), then you should better use apt's pinning to give to the
> suites of this repository priorities lower than the ones for the main
> archive (this implies also raising the priority for experimental to
> more than 100, if you use it).

And that was the key to solving my issue (experimental is now at 150) :-)
And I also took your suggestions about the other versions available and now
the only package I have from deb-multimedia is libdvdcss2 (which I guess is
still needed to watch dvds).

Dunno how I kept having these brainfarts, but I'm glad it's now solved.

Thanks!

PS: My command to get non-debian packages is this:
aptitude search '?narrow(~i, !?origin(debian))'
and if you want to paste the output in a mail, you could append
-F '%c%2M%p%v'

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6