Re: nepomuk-core-runtime 'prevents' upgrade of libavutil52 to versions 9.8-1

Alle venerdì 19 luglio 2013, Diederik de Haas ha scritto:
> On Friday 19 July 2013 11:41:52 Pino Toscano wrote:
> > libavutil52 exists only in experimental... and in deb-multimedia,
> > and also vlc does. This means you are using vlc from
> > deb-multimedia,
>
> No, I'm not using vlc from deb-multimedia (I do have other programs
> like handbrake from deb-multimedia though).

Ok then; just to tule out any other deb-multimedia issue, could you
please check the output of
$ dpkg -l '*' | grep ^ii | grep -- -dmo
? I was able to install right now libavutil52 aside libavutil51 on a
current testing/jessie installation, so if there is a conflict it would
be indirect.

> I would be happy to remove all vlc packages from my system, but
> phonon-backend-vlc needs it. For video I use SMPlayer and for audio
> Amarok, so I have no need for vlc.

No need to.

--
Pino Toscano