nepomuk-core-runtime 'prevents' upgrade of libavutil52 to versions 9.8-1

Hi,

For about a week now, the upgrade of libavutil52 and libswscale2 is held back
because the latest version of libavutil52 conflicts with libavutil51, which is
required by nepomuk-core-runtime. The libavutil52 library is needed by vlc-
nox, which is needed by phonon-backend-vlc.
The resolution aptitude is offering is basically installing all KDE packages,
which is of course not what I want.

I *think* that changing the dependency of nepomuk-core-runtime to "libavutil51
| libavutil52" would solve this dependency issue, but I don't know if
libavutil52 is 'compatible' (or sth like that) with nepomuk-core-runtime.

It's not a critical issue or sth and running sid/experimental these things are
expected to happen from time to time, but I guess reporting it (to the ML)
wouldn't hurt ;-)

Cheers,
  Diederik

--