Re: Re: Recommended way to use Debian?

On Monday 15 July 2013 11:24:28 Shervin Emami wrote:
> I'm using the NVIDIA driver from Debian Stable, but since I have Optimus
> (both an Intel & NVIDIA GPU), it would be using the Intel driver for normal
> display, and I made it use Mesa as the default GL library for this reason.
> So maybe my problems are related to Optimus, I wouldn't be surprised :-(

I wouldn't be surprised if Optimus is indeed one/the source of your problems.
To determine whether that is indeed the case, you'd probably want to write an
email to the nvidia devel ML (http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-nvidia-devel) for that.
AFAIK the bumblebee maintainers are also subscribed to that list.

HTH

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6