Re: kphotoalbum crashes in kde 4.10-2

Hi,

Alle domenica 21 aprile 2013, Nina Steiger ha scritto:
> Does anyone experience the same behaviour of kphotoalbum?
>
> I updatet from wheezy over qt-experimental to experimental. I can
> start kphotoalbum, but when I select Plugins  (=kipi-plugins) or
> Settings->Configure from the menu  kphotoalbum crashes without any
> message (even when started from the commandline). Kipi-plugins are
> available in digikam, gwenview and ksnapshot.

This is unfortunate, due to the fact that the libkdcraw and libkipi used
by kphotoalbum (the versions from kde 4.8) and the ones used by kipi-
plugins in experimental (the versions from kde 4.10) are different and
incompatible, so cannot be loaded in the same process at the same due.

Of course this will be solved cleanly once in unstable.

--
Pino Toscano