Re: Back to KDEPIM 1 and KDE SC 4.8.4 due to repeated mail data loss

Hi,

Alle mercoledì 17 aprile 2013, Martin Steigerwald ha scritto:
> I am back to KDEPIM 1 aka 4.4.11 and KDE SC 4.8.4 from Sid.

Not that I'm asking you to try again, but at least reading the bug
reports you opened I see things like:
| kmail 4:4.10.2-0r4 newer than version in archive
so the versions of kdepim packages were not the ones which we had in
archive, meaning you either
- recompiled it yourself from a random point of our git packaging
- took those kdepim packages from another distro

while in this case shouldn't change much (probably, although I cannot
say anything for sure), please check to be using packages from Debian
repositories only.

--
Pino Toscano