Re: KDE 4.10

On Tuesday 16 April 2013 14:44:52 Diane Trout wrote:
> Try running akonadiconsole and looking at the
>
> On  the agents tab make sure there's an Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder, that its
> online and says something about indexing completed.
>
> I find that it sometimes disables itself.
> > The Error message when trying a search is
> >
> > "Can not get search result. Unable to create persistent search"

Hello Diane,
thank you for your reply. The Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder was diabled indeed as
well as the Mail Filter Agent. I both enabled in akonadiconsole and the feeder
showed "Indexing completed". Unfortunately when trying a search in kmail I get
the same error message "Can not get search result. Unable to create persistent
search".

If I restart kde the feeder will try to connect to nepomuk and after a while
says "nepomuk server not running", what definitely is wrong because searching
in dolphin or krunner is working even for mails (but the search results doesnt
show by far all mails). If I start the feeder manually in akonadi console it
will start and say "Indexing completed"

What I should mention is that Mail Address Completion in Mail Composer only
works for recent mail addresses. An LDAP search is initiated (as I can see in
the logs of davmail) but the results are not presented in kmail.

When I do a Akonadi Server Test in akonadikonsole under Menu Server->Configure
->Test there is an Error message:

Current Akonadi Server error  log found which contains mostly lines of the
form:

"Error during executing query "INSERT INTO CollectionPimItemRelation
(Collection_id, PimItem_id) VALUES (:0, :1)" :  "Duplicate entry '73-2914' for
key 'PRIMARY' QMYSQL3: Unable to execute statement"

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

A. Biel

Ludwig Geissler Schule