Re: kdewallpapers

Hi,

Alle sabato 13 aprile 2013, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> just wondering if kdewallpapers needs a replaces kde-wallpapers. I
> had to manually remove kde-wallpapers that kdewallpapers
> installs...or is it just an accidential package renaming?

Some wallpapers were moved from kde-wallpapers to kdeartwork, and we
missed the proper relationships, I just added them to the packaging
repository, and will be part of the next kdeartwork upload.

You can solve manually by forcing the installation of both; once they
are updated at 4.10, there should be no more file conflict.

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano