Re: dolphin wants to remove all kind of metapackages

Hi,

Alle sabato 13 aprile 2013, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> not sure, if this is a know problem, if yes, you can just ignore my
> report.

This is not a problem, and it's unrelated to dolphin but...

>  kde-runtime-data : Breaks: kde-workspace-bin (< 4:4.10) but
> 4:4.8.4-6 is installed.

... this, which is in purpose since few files were moved between
sources.
I guess your architecture is i386, right? If so, all you can do is wait
for the i386 (or whatever your architecture is) build daemons to build
kde-workspace.

--
Pino Toscano