Help with error finding in debian wheezy qt package.

Hello,

I have a problem with openmodelica compiling on debian wheezy.
The problem I have described here: https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/forum/forum?id=8 Symptoms of problem is here: https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/forum/topic?id=809 I report bug in OMEdit in openmodelica to: https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/ticket/2145 Examination of the problem showed that the error will appear in qt package in wheezy, as is clear from contributions on https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/ticket/2145

My question: what should I do to, so I can send correct error report for an error in qt4 wheezy? I can recompile OpenModelica, if need be, just do not know what they do for finding this bug.

I recall that a binary package of Openmodelica for squeeze works fine. This is a wheezy specific problem.

Thank you  for help

Ronald Púpala