Re: Unable to rebuild package cache

I believe you can have multiple mirrors in the source list. By using pinning you may favour one over the other, although I have seen it mentioned that the order in source list is enough with the highest being preferred.  Maybe someone else can chip in to confirm this.

On 25 March 2013 19:49, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
at bottom :-

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Daniel Phillips
<alleyoopster@gmail.com> wrote:
> The repo is working for me currently, but I have had problems previously,
> there is also http://qt-kde2.debian.net/ I believe.

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your response. I did come to know that there is another
mirror as well but how do I tell apt that if qt-kde.debian.net is not
responding then go to qt-kde2.debian.net or does it know that
automatically.

This is how it looks in mine atm :-

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list | grep qt
#Debian-qt-kde