Re: Unable to rebuild package cache

at bottom :-

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Daniel Phillips
<alleyoopster@gmail.com> wrote:
> The repo is working for me currently, but I have had problems previously,
> there is also http://qt-kde2.debian.net/ I believe.

Dear Daniel,
Thank you for your response. I did come to know that there is another
mirror as well but how do I tell apt that if qt-kde.debian.net is not
responding then go to qt-kde2.debian.net or does it know that
automatically.

This is how it looks in mine atm :-

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list | grep qt
#Debian-qt-kde