Problem with copy files >9 GB into OpenAFS

Hi!

We try to use debian wheezy with KDE 4.8.4 and OpenAFS 1.6.2.
Currently OpenAFS reports on fs base on a "du -h" :

AFS                                                     8,6G       0
8,6G    0% /afs

as it is a special network filesystem with quota based on each directory
level.
Which includes: every directory has a different df value and even if
/afs/cgv.utgraz.at/test has only 1 MB free, /afs/cgv.utgraz.at/test/new/
could have 200 GB free.

Now if I try to copy a file >9GB (to be more exact: over the df reported
by OpenAFS for /afs/) into a subdirectoy with enough quota, KDE copy
breaks with a disk full error, although enough space is available.

KDE on squeeze did not have had this error/problem.

Which package do we need to report a rc bug against?
Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723