Re: digikam 3.0 not co-installable with some parts of KDE

Am Sonntag, 17. März 2013 schrieb José Manuel Santamaría Lema:
> Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de>
>
> > Am Samstag, 16. März 2013 schrieb José Manuel Santamaría Lema:
> > > Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de>

> > > It's a bit late to do this, but I have uploaded yesterday a fixed
> > > digikam 2.9.0 to qt-kde.debian.net.
> >
> > I already replaced my self built 2.9 packages (see some earlier thread
> > here) with those. Worked nicely. I have to keep those packages on hold
> > to avoid having apt/aptitude try to update them to the 3.0 ones.
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> I guess you had to put them on hold to upgrade from your custom packages
> to the qt-kde.d.n ones, afaik that's unavoidable unless you comment out
> the experimental line in your sources.list first.
>
> But what about once you have upgraded to the qt-kde.d.n? Keeping the
> experimental lines in sources.list: do you still need to have the
> packages on hold to prevent an undesired upgrade to the 3.0.0 packages
> in experimental?

Well its my apt-setup. I have experimental at 200 and experimental-snapshots
at 100. Cause I want automatic updates on experimental packages and I always
thought experimental-snapshots would be even more experimenal than
experimental itself.

I am considering to swap those priorities to make snapshots go first.

Thanks,