booting Wheezy from lilo.

As recommended I replaced my Knoppix install with Wheezy. Now I need to
add this partition to my lilo.conf file in my main partition (grub is
not an option here.) Here is the lilo code that booted Knoppix OK.
Unfortunately it doesn't boot Wheezy. I linked the vmlinux(etc) file to
vmlinux in the boot partition. That didn't help.

What should I put in my lilo.conf? Here is a fragment from what I
have now:

# Linux bootable partition config begins
image = /sda2/boot/vmlinuz
  root = /dev/sda2
  label = wheezy
  read-only
# Partitions should be mounted read-only for checking
# Linux bootable partition config ends

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press