Re: Getting started in the Debian world.

On Thursday 14 February 2013 15:43:36 john Culleton wrote:
> Addendum: found xrandr on my Knoppix partition. Now to make it
> work :<). still curious about multiple workspaces.

Like most Linux DE, there's the feature of multiple desktops.
Besides that, KDE has the Activities feature, which is a task-oriented workspace
feature.
If that's not what you're looking for wrt to workspaces/desktops, it'll probably
help if you rephrased what exactly you're looking for.

HTH,
  Diederik