Re: Getting started in the Debian world.

Hi John,

Multiple desktops are available on KDE and known as Virtual Desktops
and can be found in the System Settings, Workspace Behaviour

As far as I am aware KDE has no direct configuration for panning,
however, virtual screen is available, but with some configuration,
either with xorg or xrandr (--panning switch)

Kind Regards,

Dan