KDE SC 4.9.5: kwin falls back to XRender with Mesa 9

Hi!

I didn´t recognize it at first, but kwin currently falls back to XRender. Its
not possible to activate OpenGL. When I try in systemsettings, first OpenGL
is standing there, but when I leave and re-enter the KCM.

I remembered I compiled mesa 9.0.1 for testing some issues with Planeshift
on Intel Sandybridge. I downgraded mesa to 8.0.5 now.

Now OpenGL effects work again.

I darkly remember some issues with KWin checking the OpenGL version string
and Intel having changed this. I dunno whether its this issue.

Just wanted to mention it, cause it could become an issue if mesa is
upgraded to 9 before KDE SC is upgraded to 4.10.

For Planeshift its no issue, cause I told it to use Mesa 9.2-devel from fdo
git master which I compiled without building a package.

Ciao,