Re: Deebian 7.0 needs to support MTP (for Android), else it will lose relevance

On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 Pavel Mihaduk <leave@nixkid.com> wrote:
> There's a package freeze policy, which defines the procedures quite
> clearly;

I'm not a debian developer, I'm using Debian/stable on servers and
Debian/testing on my home computer. Although it is sometimes tempting to
wish for newer packages in 'stable', I very much appreciate the stability
of the system, which is one of the main reasons for me to use Debian.

I have seen this type of discussions come up often over time (since
potato, IIRC), and I'm glad you guys honour the policy and don't compromise
stability for the sake of new features. Just to let you know that there are
user who do value your emphasis on stability.

> besides, Qt-KDE team is not that big

But you do a great job. I'm looking forward to see KDE 4.10 in the next
testing after the release! :-)

Thomas