Re: Deebian 7.0 needs to support MTP (for Android), else it will lose relevance

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> In my eyes its too late for Wheezy and I can understand if there is no
> developer willing to upload it.

Well when I read more from the link

http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html

I posted, I really think it is too late for Wheezy. The releass team just
accepts these reasons for unblocking at this stage:

1. fixes for release critical bugs (i.e., bugs of severity critical, grave,
and serious) in all packages;

3. fixes for severity: important bugs in packages of priority: optional or
extra, only when this can be done via unstable;

4. translation updates and documentation fixes that are included with fixes
for the above criteria.

Ciao,