Re: KDE SC 4.9.5 upgrade #1: nepomuk issue and kwin styles

> Hello,
>
> we have updated the kde-runtime package in qt-kde.debian.net; now pulls
> nepomuk-core-runtime so nepomuk won't stop working.
>
> Also we have updated various kwin styles packages to make them usuable
> again and also to prevent a crash in systemsettings.
>
> Cheers.

Hi, I did a clean install directly with the latest kde packages from
qt-kde.debian.net and it is working very well (I think better than
ever)!

The only small problem I had is similar to this
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk2-engines-qtcurve/+bug/414711
QtCurve using different fonts in gtk applications. I solved this
changing the general font in systemsettings.

Thanks

Facundo