Re: KDE 4.9.5 missing qt 4.7

Am Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013, 16:15:25 schrieb Stefan Kelemen:
> Hi,
>
> i try to install some KDE packages on squeeze (inkl. Backports) but that
> aktion
> fails for not available dependencies to qt 4.7. qt,  4.6.3 is installed.
> The repository called kde/qt  and i think the qt part ist missing there.
>
> Regards Stefan

I think you cannot use the packages provided on qt-kde.debian.net for squeeze.

From http://qt-kde.debian.net/ (emphasis by me):

About repository

The primary purpose of this repository is to provide package versions of the
KDE applications which for some reason cannot be uploaded to unstable or
experimental. Therefore, this repository is targetted at *Debian unstable*
users who don't mind installing, testing and providing feedback for a bit more
experimental stuff.